Lawrence S. Pertillar
(The) Depthness of This Kind of Introspect...
There are many poems I've written,
That have not been read or 'rated'.
I can understand,
How some may find that a need...
When insecurity most writers feed.
And there are those gregarious folks,
Enjoying their closeness.
Who do prefer their own company.
Or socialize with those expressing...
How they maintain a degree of 'normalcy'.
While all find themselves accepting...
Dysfunctions none regret.
And I find myself more respected,
By those who know...
With an acknowledgement familiar.
That does not criticize or demean,
The depthness of this kind of introspect...
With an intellect encouraged and shared,
And freely felt to expose upon these scenes...
With those who are unopposed to show their caring.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((The) Depthness of This Kind of Introspect... by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Hugh in a Nutshell, Arrianna Prentiss
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)