Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Desert's Oasis.
The happy smile from the mother,
The showering kisses' bliss,
The innocence's shelter,
The never failing oasis,
Evolve as tent, that we never miss.
Simple faith of complete dependence,
Knowing no loss and gains,
Reform the blind mind, removing all pains.
The Love as transparent, as the face in the other,
The hand as sturdy, -as holds the father,
And conviction as glorious as divine Cross,
That sustain immortality and falsehood mows.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.