Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Desert's Oasis.
The happy smile from the mother,
The showering kisses' bliss,
The innocence's shelter,
The never failing oasis,
Evolve as tent, that we never miss.
Simple faith of complete dependence,
Knowing no loss and gains,
Reform the blind mind, removing all pains.
The Love as transparent, as the face in the other,
The hand as sturdy, -as holds the father,
And conviction as glorious as divine Cross,
That sustain immortality and falsehood mows.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Desert's Oasis. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cleaning The Furnace, Edgar Albert Guest