Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Desert's Oasis.
The happy smile from the mother,
The showering kisses' bliss,
The innocence's shelter,
The never failing oasis,
Evolve as tent, that we never miss.
Simple faith of complete dependence,
Knowing no loss and gains,
Reform the blind mind, removing all pains.
The Love as transparent, as the face in the other,
The hand as sturdy, -as holds the father,
And conviction as glorious as divine Cross,
That sustain immortality and falsehood mows.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Desert's Oasis. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson