Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Mattered you among others,
In my grassy garden of adolescence.
In blooming youth you came as rainbow,
And in my deconstructed poetry,
You reigned my Unconscious.
An a- haunting stranger in all my feeling,
You were, and I cried to explore.
Doors after doors opening went,
My deaths for births, and births for deaths,
Cycled and cycled.
Now often glimpse of Your face flashes,
Now often this world fades into oblivion,
And when always your presence would prevail?
Is what is the Summit, -on Time's hill.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Destination. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah