Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Mattered you among others,
In my grassy garden of adolescence.
In blooming youth you came as rainbow,
And in my deconstructed poetry,
You reigned my Unconscious.
An a- haunting stranger in all my feeling,
You were, and I cried to explore.
Doors after doors opening went,
My deaths for births, and births for deaths,
Cycled and cycled.
Now often glimpse of Your face flashes,
Now often this world fades into oblivion,
And when always your presence would prevail?
Is what is the Summit, -on Time's hill.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Destination. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki