Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Divine Thriller.
Music stirs emotion,
And unlocks the hidden doors of feelings,
The slumbering senses rise,
The heart finds healings.
The musician activates the poet in us,
By setting harmony of Divine tune,
The flood of cadence waters the soul,
The wrapped Being in us finds liberty,
The eternal joy in ecstasy dances and rolls.
The cultivated orator of Divine shrine,
Is more a God-possessed than apparent human,
And His voice cyclones the psychic of the listeners,
With impelling thirst of loving the self- Divine .
The grandest thriller is the Avatar Himself,
Who with twelve apostles appear,
And leave His gospel, leave His parable,
As a passage for His children to feel the God-particle.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Divine Thriller. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah
- Sweet Misery, Monica Shs
- lavender and roadkill, Ben Paynter
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey