Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Divine Transparency In Love.
Love that divine well springs,
Brings the mandate of God's will,
And fosters the tie in Faith's land,
With the privilege of transparency,
That feels the other with empathy.
Love that spindles the voice of the Divine,
And stands alive as the language of the soul,
Grows as the timeless tree to prove oasis,
To the tormented sense-victims.
The claim to be a friend, and its approval,
Are the two foliage of God's will,
The psychic service and its abomination,
From tranquil vase chants amen! amen!
And flags the glory of peace -oozed virtue.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Divine Transparency In Love. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak