Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Divine Transparency In Love.
Love that divine well springs,
Brings the mandate of God's will,
And fosters the tie in Faith's land,
With the privilege of transparency,
That feels the other with empathy.
Love that spindles the voice of the Divine,
And stands alive as the language of the soul,
Grows as the timeless tree to prove oasis,
To the tormented sense-victims.
The claim to be a friend, and its approval,
Are the two foliage of God's will,
The psychic service and its abomination,
From tranquil vase chants amen! amen!
And flags the glory of peace -oozed virtue.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Divine Transparency In Love. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah