The Dog Wonders
Kick the dog, they kick the dog
Living a life worse than a dog
Shabby smoky hopeless hogs
Used to the lives in the bogs!
The dog is innocent, it’s so good
It scours the streets for food
These guys are dingy, dark and morose
They kick the dog when it’s too close!
The dog wonders what it has done
Why the hell do they kick him?
Is it hatred or a moronic fun?
The dog is baffled by their whim!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dog Wonders by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- People of the Book, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Soul In Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Public Limited Company Safety Catch, Terence G. Craddock
- Cry Tears (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- I am married to the Muses, Hebert Logerie
- Limited Suffix Finances Warms Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Counting Sheep, Ronald Chapman
- Unprepared To Sit And Listen, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Athens Shall Burn For the 3rd Time, Joseph DeMarco
- Color Of Easter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak