Trina Beth Herington
The Dope Life
This is the life of dope weather you sniff, slam, or suck a glass di*k, you've sold your soul to something sick... Some may make it, some just fake it, it ends the same you've just got to take it... Prison or Jail is what you most face, all alone now in a strange place, i just hope you can take the pace, so keep doing what you think is real and i'll show you a whole new deal, one that will change your life for real... See inside these walls you see it all, the young, the old, the sick and the bold... Yes we're all here just wishing we could be near the place we call home, instead of being all alone, so think what you will and do as you must, Just remember 'God is the only one you can trust'....
Trina Beth Herington's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dope Life by Trina Beth Herington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair