The Dragon, The Illusionist, and The Spider ft. The Backless Chair
I have thoughts
described as words
that hurt my lungs
Like breathing fire
Light the room
with orange and red
would betray me
A lesson learned
but skeptically refused
Now I spin
webs across my
Stretched so far
are hard to find
'Day to day'
'Rinse and repeat'
You'll find me
in a backless chair:
The uncomfortable seat.
Justin Tallman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dragon, The Illusionist, and The Spider ft. The Backless Chair by Justin Tallman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar