C. Albert Andrews
Return to me let me smell your sweet perfume
Not lavender, though that was good
The roses were just as sweet.
What I missed even more was your splash of love.
That aroma, those whispers, the softness
And cool breeze of freshness
That springs thoughtless dreams into reality.
Though deeply sleeping, those gentle touch
And angelical radiances,
Create atmosphere of awakening love.
I could hear myself, 'if I am lost, let it be now'.
Let me remain here,
And watch you leap towards me
As the smooth trail of your seamless dress
Let me continue to sleep.
For moment such as this,
Can only exist once.
So let me dream on,
While you run back to me!
Let me be lost,
Lost in this slumber
And be found only by you.
You watching me rise.
Rise to meet you.
May it be morning at sunrise?
At noon or dust when the sun goes down.
My true love has returned
The freedom she once sort has led her home.
Never to leave again, I hope!
My eyes opened, just to see
The love of my life next to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dream by C. Albert Andrews )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak