The Dream of Infatuation
No love but Wherever held a place and I don't see
for me other than that a homeland and a location
My homeland all nights long is his home
As long and as far away he gets,my love is where he stays.
And when inhabited earth embrace us
its moments are populated daily.
No difference between her north and south
as they are bearing greeting to my heart
And they are pressing my knowledge and seldom
time preserves the custody of my heartbloods.
And if I cry, so I cry from the fear
That our infatuation is just a dream
And maybe the significance of our intention .So I cried out
from before we shed the tears from our distance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dream of Infatuation by Ibrahim Naji )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak