The Drug Curse
This is my word.
This is what I make of my world.
This is my heart clad.
This is what my brain buds.
The brain that they wanted to crash!
When I said no they crashed and I passed!
Drugs are all crap;
Liquor is all scrap;
We take it to the bin; it’s all trash.
That’s the foul smell of the drug curse.
I believe you cannot bear the smell of such a waste of cash!
If we have to bash;
A drug-free craziness would be more fun!
We did it; we really deserve a clap!
They drugged us; we made the pass.
They intoxicated us; we still made the pass.
We set the class!
We ducked the curse!
We wiped the dust!
We live to last!
We forgot the past!
We got the guts!
We will fight the drugs!
We need…a clap!
We really…..deserve a clap!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Drug Curse by Elwin Mwangi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's relation matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak