rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica
The Duty Free Spirit
mostly here are for mine eyes only, so here's the story
* diet cola version
Dear Jack Daniel, the man o war
When my tears
change into wine.............
a blend of joy
I drink for the lifetime............
Uncle Johnny Walker (panting)
*russian (standard) vodka version
To Fisher, the king of nothing
When Bacardi (my rival-friend rum)
change into a Rossi wine...........
or a just malt 18 yrs whiskey
we both cheers for the lifetime......
Captain Morgan (burping)
great minds drink alike
rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Duty Free Spirit by rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica )
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra