The Elusive House Sparrow
Where have all the house sparrows gone?
Will we ever hear again their beautiful song?
Here one day gone the next.
It makes a sorry story vexed.
When will we hear them chirping loud?
They used to fly around in a crowd.
Fluffing up their feather to get a mate
Building nests for food to grate.
Soon they will be gone forever
And we will see them never.
Only in pictures or in books
Will we see their graceful looks.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Elusive House Sparrow by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro