The ether is a feeling so deep,
I can imagine,
The ether is everything to me,
I breathe that quintessential breathe,
I feels so free.
maxpoet beauty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The ether, by maxpoet beauty )
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss