the evil me
Who am I?
When will my end come?
Why are they running to get me?
When will they stop chasing me?
I was created by them but now am in control over them
I am the darkness that walks at night
And the evil that works in them
I rule everything around them
And they try to get me at all cost
Desperate once does desperate things to get me
Righteous once in lack of me become unrighteous to have me
Am their life and death
Hope and survival depends on me
Even in life and death they cant do without me
Am the root of all their evil
The fire that separate good friendship
I created the wolfs and the sheep
And I turn the heart of the fathers against mothers, sons against daughters
Am the good and bad of all man kind
Who am I?
Am something you can’t do without.
DUROJAIYE ADEBOYE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the evil me by DUROJAIYE ADEBOYE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lustful Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- N.Y.S.C. Orientation camp Nkwere, Missau Missau
- To Touch Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro