the evil me
Who am I?
When will my end come?
Why are they running to get me?
When will they stop chasing me?
I was created by them but now am in control over them
I am the darkness that walks at night
And the evil that works in them
I rule everything around them
And they try to get me at all cost
Desperate once does desperate things to get me
Righteous once in lack of me become unrighteous to have me
Am their life and death
Hope and survival depends on me
Even in life and death they cant do without me
Am the root of all their evil
The fire that separate good friendship
I created the wolfs and the sheep
And I turn the heart of the fathers against mothers, sons against daughters
Am the good and bad of all man kind
Who am I?
Am something you can’t do without.
DUROJAIYE ADEBOYE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the evil me by DUROJAIYE ADEBOYE )
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns