The Evolution-tangled Mortality.
Truly full of wonder...
Truly full of wonder how ignorance has been infected into this age of developing, distracting us and dragging us away from the sources of knowledge and wisdom. We're not born with hate, grudges nor racism in our hearts; we're taught to hate due to the stupidest reasons we think are right. The age of developing lost consciousness, as it drives us away from the essence of life. We cry.. we cry, hate and drown in depression due to lacking agony; phantom-agony we create and cause it to affect fields of intelligence with poison of ignorance. We fall into unreal-delusions, as ignorance leads us to the belief of these illusions while they only snare us stunned. The age of developing has been eternally-cursed. Interactions of pleasure, stupidity and ignorance are leading us away from evolving into the new age. We let ourselves fall for an unneeded and a lacking agony which deserves no mourning. We become mindless and blind for pleasure as we defy evolving like we truly should.
Oh how ironically full of wonder..
Ameed Taha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Evolution-tangled Mortality. by Ameed Taha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Loving', Quenten McClellan
- And Yet, I Love You Still, Leria Hawkins
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss