The Face In The Mirror
Look through my eyes and tell me who you see in the mirror?
You see a girl oh so bright, oh so sweet and oh so full of life?
But is that really me?
All I see is a broken faith, a heart torn apart and a false lie of a life
Don't you see the real me?
I can't escape myself, I'm driving myself insane with all these thoughts inside my mind
How can you see me but not my soul?
Every time I look into that mirror I look away in fright of what faces me
I can't find myself, where am I?
Or better yet who am I? Where did I lose myself? When did I forget who I was?
It's been so long, so many years past I can't remember.
All I know is that the face staring back at me in the mirror isn't me.
Starrbox Munoz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Face In The Mirror by Starrbox Munoz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hopeless, David Whalen