Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Fake Advertisers
Why do we invite sensible images,?
Images ourselves are we not?
Why do we need to declare a war,
While battles of instinct remain UN-faought.
Why questionings against conscience?
Go rampant in politics,
The bookish world with perverted intellects,
Weave and weave on exploitations' tricks!
The primeval forest leaves us not,
Though we claim us as civilized ones,
Our beasts in the inner forest are wild,
To gratify the hunger, -in names of fun.
No 'why' can ever answer, as why is fake,
All our promise for sex and money, we break!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fake Advertisers by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Miss Fatima, Ali Nawroz
- Everything Goes On, Fatima Nusairat
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When My Death Comes, Shalom Freedman
- Interior Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 October 1942 -)
(3rd April 19sixty)