Daisy Beatriz Garcia
The Feelings Of Being Lost
That feeling of disappointment,
The feeling of being let down,
was all this courage worth it,
I don't know how I should feel now.
That feeling in my stomach,
The pain in my head,
How can I control it,
All that is being said.
My head is in pain,
my heart confused,
My emotions are crazy,
mostly filled with the blues.
I feel no freedom,
I have no chance,
Love without you,
is like a lonely trance.
Choosing is never easy,
Falling is never hard,
How do I feel,
When I'm left in the dark.
To you I'm broken,
Just a toy without a part,
These words spoken,
My eyes are now awoken.
TO you I'm just a lonely girl,
Waiting for a magical twirl,
TO him I'm a beauty queen,
Waiting to be seen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Feelings Of Being Lost by Daisy Beatriz Garcia )
- Twilight Glow, Antonio Liao
- Halloween Riddle, Michelle Claus
- Not with me today, hasmukh amathalal
- Hobbesian Girl, John F. McCullagh
- Outlook, hasmukh amathalal
- Of Sinne, John Beaumont
- Forgive Me, Ismim Putera
- A Monster's Warning, Bruce Larkin
- Of Teares, John Beaumont
- Advice from the Jackalope Man, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1886 - 1967)