THE FIRE ON ICE
Series of thoughts entangle the wits;
As if wound by thousand unseen knots.
Blindfolded to perceive anything,
Dumb I go, unable to utter a thing.
Perhaps an intuition;
May be a game of illusion;
Or, in this play (life) without a retake,
I fall upon another mistake.
Here and there, while all around I forage,
Everything else seems mere mirage.
Through the roads I have walked down,
Transform you to an unclaimed possession.
To pen what thunders from inside,
No, I have no courage.
With no guts to be aloud and roar
Hope you get what I take you for.
Anamika Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE FIRE ON ICE by Anamika Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ne emer tee drejtesise, skender iljaz braka
- Ask me, Igor Adashkevich
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka