Princess, princess up in the tower,
Would you look down on me?
Because down here, i hold a flower,
That I picked from overseas
And in each petal holds my love,
Which is forever yours.
Greater than the stars above,
More gentle than the singing dwarves.
Each one softer than a butterfly's kiss,
And a fragrance so sweet; eternal bliss.
Look down on me, princess, my love.
My dream come true, the angel above.
Come down from your tower,
And let us meet.
I can’t wait to see your beauty up close,
From your head to your feet.
And once you’re down, let me hold you tight,
To cherish the moment that feels so right.
And from now on, together we’ll stay
Together forever, for the rest of our days.
Monina Furigay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The First by Monina Furigay )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -102, Ronjoy Brahma
- Dammim II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Welsh Patterns in English Tongue, Pamela
- Mysterious Night, Greta Wolzak
- Passing Lives, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The scholar, Angell Afinowi
- Visiting You Alone In A Field of Stone..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Reward, gajanan mishra
- Reflections, Ronald Chapman
- TORNADO SARADHA, Bireswar Halder