The flow of time is an onward go,
It ends at the nearest shore.
I could say it never ends for me,
but I don't want to ignore
the fact that it may not end for others as well.
Others may believe in Heaven and Hell.
Others may be saved to live eternally,
There are many others like me you see.
So, I live in the now, and look forward to tomorrow,
and all those lovely days with no night in my insight
the insight I see in a vision of eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Jesus did when He died for my sins and many others on the cross of
Comments about this poem (The Flow by John Tatum )
- 3, Smoky Hoss
- Soul Holes, Smoky Hoss
- Magic of Indian Democracy, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ...and am loving it, Manonton Dalan
- There is yet Hope, Smoky Hoss
- Beauty And The Beholder, hugh everard
- Black Rose, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Joyful Is Life With Colours, Rohit Sapra
- Ferguson and Law Enforcement, Is It Poetry
- आज फिर तेरी याद आई हैं, Kahil Mehar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)