The Form Of Life
I want the form of life called happiness without pain and endurance,
I wish for the straight path and all of the relentless goals to accost me,
Like this and that, those and these, filling the bank with worries.
Thoughts have been given, swerving along the horizon little by little,
Like a wand of harmony and physics this way with that saying of words.
I want burden after burden to be lifted in the way of My Lord,
See the refuge from him this time, next lift your hands and make gems
Come from the skies of gold and silver, living has been ancient.
I see the wonders of the heavens and I am honest with life itself,
Subjects of the day consider a knowledge that is general,
So general was that knowledge of such oldness and newness.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Form Of Life by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson