The Graceful Battle Field
Across the broken field,
A defenseless prisoner was trying to save the:
The inncent sky begging,
for a second chance.
Wounded soldiers lying in the dirt.
Blood spills on the ground,
Because of the brutal murder all around everywhere.
Angels who have lost their wings sacrificing themselves for others.
The co-existing diversity,
sets the boundaries between,
life and death.
The sacred dove flies gracefully over:
the blood red sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Graceful Battle Field by Cece Evans )
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI