The Heart Is Expressing It All
The heart is expressing it all
You may look towards me with hate
Although, my heart only feels love
Not just for you but for everyone.
Your hatred towards me can not make me hate you as I do not hate anyone
Since it is not your fault
Maybe, you have not understood me
That is probably why you hate me so much?
My heart is true and I hope you will realize it when the time is right as my emotions just love and not hurt.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Heart Is Expressing It All by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer