My stomach is in knots,
The heater blowin hot,
I’m sittin on my bed
Thoughts goin through my head.
Oh baby, today I missed you,
I didn't know what to do.
I realized that I’d lose my mind,
If I couldn't have your time.
Then I knew,
I love you.
Nia Schexnider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Heater by Nia Schexnider )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate