My friend picked up a hitchhiker and now my friend is dead.
He picked him up when he should've kept driving instead.
The hitchhiker stabbed him to death and then took his van.
When my buddy died, we lost a truly wonderful man.
I felt a little better when that animal was caught and put in jail.
It is dangerous to pick up hitchhikers and to hitchhike as well.
When you see a hitchhiker, don't give him or her a ride.
I don't want to see a newspaper article that says you have died.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The hitchhiker by Randy Johnson )
- - My Poem To My Lovely Beauty Lady After.., Ali Sabry
- - My beautiful lovely lady-, Ali Sabry
- Ecstasy (A pathetic fallacy), Yohan Confectioner
- - It's Very Impossible To Make Another P.., Ali Sabry
- - My Love Let Me Hear Your Voice-, Ali Sabry
- Adlis, Mohamed Mahou
- Gigh Anamur n UmaDal, Mohamed Mahou
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)