The house I see everyday
I watch it with every step I take.
The house thats filled with joy
is now filled with sorrow.
The house surrounded with mockingbirds
is now surrounded by crows.
A house fit for a wedding
is now fit for a funeral.
In the summer it looks like a fantasy
but now that its winter it looks like a sad movie.
A house filled with hurt, grief, and death
will no longer be happiness and life.
Now I no longer watch this house with joy
I pass by as if it never existed.
The house I always dreamed to have
has finally..... vanished.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The House by Aisha Love )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak