The house I see everyday
I watch it with every step I take.
The house thats filled with joy
is now filled with sorrow.
The house surrounded with mockingbirds
is now surrounded by crows.
A house fit for a wedding
is now fit for a funeral.
In the summer it looks like a fantasy
but now that its winter it looks like a sad movie.
A house filled with hurt, grief, and death
will no longer be happiness and life.
Now I no longer watch this house with joy
I pass by as if it never existed.
The house I always dreamed to have
has finally..... vanished.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The House by Aisha Love )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar