The Humble Poem
Humble is the simple poem,
it gently washes feet.
Words as soothing as the summer’s breeze.
The heart to it, is holy ground,
It takes off both its shoes,
pouring out its soul, on bended knee.
Its goal is just to serve you well,
so let it give release.
May it strum emotions deep within.
Sometimes it is just the simple things
that gives us inner peace.
How comely are the feelings of a friend.
Bill Cantrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Humble Poem by Bill Cantrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak