The Hymn Of Mercy -
For a mortal mind
What is a realisation
A spiritual unfoldment
Finite is never possible.
I woe upon the discreet,
The vagrance and awareness
The joys and greeds
All are misunderstanding
You are Supreme
'O' Lord, I think of
Some says, You are!
Some says, No!
What can I say
I don't know.
But the mercy which you
shower upon I feel it.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hymn Of Mercy - by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- What Obama..Years Sought...Served Up On .., James B. Earley
- The Dream Catcher, Savita Tyagi
- Believe In Your Own Life Again, Shalom Freedman
- Jadavpur Campus Not For Naxalism, Love A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where is She?, Dustin Hardin
- Celebration, Yohan Confectioner
- Pain of Today, Dustin Hardin
- REUNION, Bireswar Halder
- Love at First Site, Dustin Hardin
- Once Upon A Time, Savita Tyagi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)