The Hymn Of Mercy -
For a mortal mind
What is a realisation
A spiritual unfoldment
Finite is never possible.
I woe upon the discreet,
The vagrance and awareness
The joys and greeds
All are misunderstanding
You are Supreme
'O' Lord, I think of
Some says, You are!
Some says, No!
What can I say
I don't know.
But the mercy which you
shower upon I feel it.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hymn Of Mercy - by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL