Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Ideal Virgin, -Dedicted To Arpita Samanta.
The Ideal Virgin.
My virgin spring is all but mystic,
And casts wild look in her glamor,
An wink from her abstract vigor,
Rises my forest birds in clamor.
While my dreams covet her grace,
The lyre adds note after note,
And nothing I could grasp of her Being,
Save the grandeur of an Empress.
Her presence opens the remotest oracles,
Amidst the shadowy beacon light,
Alloyed images of Truth and Beauty,
Circle round Her eternal sight.
Melodious fragrance fountains from Her 3rd eye,
More of the rarest amber does emit,
And the Prince of the Himalaya in His meditative deep,
Seeks Her glimpse, if her Highness visits the retreat.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ideal Virgin, -Dedicted To Arpita Samanta. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson
- This year, maryline vautravers
- Friends, maryline vautravers
- Cuba…..God's Betrayal……….Perhaps, James B. Earley