Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Ideal Virgin, -Dedicted To Arpita Samanta.
The Ideal Virgin.
My virgin spring is all but mystic,
And casts wild look in her glamor,
An wink from her abstract vigor,
Rises my forest birds in clamor.
While my dreams covet her grace,
The lyre adds note after note,
And nothing I could grasp of her Being,
Save the grandeur of an Empress.
Her presence opens the remotest oracles,
Amidst the shadowy beacon light,
Alloyed images of Truth and Beauty,
Circle round Her eternal sight.
Melodious fragrance fountains from Her 3rd eye,
More of the rarest amber does emit,
And the Prince of the Himalaya in His meditative deep,
Seeks Her glimpse, if her Highness visits the retreat.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ideal Virgin, -Dedicted To Arpita Samanta. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Perfectly Loveable, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Your 2 Blame, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love is a wonder, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A Hug To Say I Love You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
- Self-centered, Somanathan Iyer
- Human Male, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)