Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Ideal Virgin, -Dedicted To Arpita Samanta.
The Ideal Virgin.
My virgin spring is all but mystic,
And casts wild look in her glamor,
An wink from her abstract vigor,
Rises my forest birds in clamor.
While my dreams covet her grace,
The lyre adds note after note,
And nothing I could grasp of her Being,
Save the grandeur of an Empress.
Her presence opens the remotest oracles,
Amidst the shadowy beacon light,
Alloyed images of Truth and Beauty,
Circle round Her eternal sight.
Melodious fragrance fountains from Her 3rd eye,
More of the rarest amber does emit,
And the Prince of the Himalaya in His meditative deep,
Seeks Her glimpse, if her Highness visits the retreat.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ideal Virgin, -Dedicted To Arpita Samanta. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Warning Sign, paul bamberger
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie