I work for a man who own's a farm.
I work for a man with a stable FULL of horses.
I work for a man who own's a resturant.
I work for a man who own's three Lexus's (one for him, one for her, one for HER horse) .
I work for a man who sails the caribean for HIS holiday's.
' Illegitimate's! ! ! ! ! ! '
The last time I was in this situation, there was two of them.
Luckily this time there is only one!
I work for a man who own's a bakery.
I work for a man who has an Olympic sized swimming pool (half inside and half outside of his house) .
Etc, Etc, Etc, Etc,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Illegitimate's by Roger Costello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards