The Immortal Soul
Be this conch can be confined within great grotesque gate
But the soul that's free fresh fine and part divine
Can't be snared in a snarer's snares nor can burn in flaming shine
Nor can be weighted about by the affection's weight.
Its always a phonex rare winding in angelic state
Soothing and surging itself to its very fanny fins fine
Vitaling the very start of life festing the frame a living shrine
Pushes the pulses and forcing the feelings to rear or retreat.
Neither inevitable end nor ashes is ever designed its goal
Tis all liberty unrestrained freshness-filled a seenless sight
That fills this frame of flesh and bone with senses humble and meek
And proves the life neither beginning nor end nor any waste of toil
But to ever hail with all enthusiasm the gurdon bearing fight
Letting the fools to play in vain the game of hide and seek.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The two special features of the poem which I have efforted much for are its genre and device- ie. Miltonic sonnet pattern and use of alliteration.
We should not be afraid of death but should be keep on carrying our duties whose carrying is the reward of life.
Comments about this poem (The Immortal Soul by Vivek Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo.., Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta