The Injustice Man Does
Grandfather, father, his son and so on
Goes the identity of the progeny.
Grandmother, mother, her daugter and so on
Goes the affinity of the human race.
This itself is the peak of injustice,
Before which stands baseless any justice.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Injustice Man Does by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Don't Leave Me Alone, love green
- The Cry and Smile, Meena Somasundaram
- My First Lover, love green
- Learn To Be More Appreciative, Ronell Warren Alman
- Comprehend, Sadiqullah Khan
- Don't Pretend, love green
- You Whip-Tongued, Sadiqullah Khan
- Through Thick and Thin, Sadiqullah Khan
- You're Not A Man At All, love green
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah