Stephan van Pinksteren
Living in a dream world,
Taking no prisoners,
Leaving everything behind,
Can it be any worse.
Wandering around in confusion,
Finding my way threw bare despair.
They left me behind all alone,
Can this be my punishment is this fair.
Figuring this out,
It is taking to long.
Where did I go,
What did I do wrong.
To depressed to figure out this madness,
I can only see black no light at hand.
Where is my salvation,
Help me get up because I can't.
I'm the darkness,
I'm the despair.
I can't control myself,
I don't really care
Why should they help me,
What's the point of life.
I know my own future,
And that is the knife,
Stephan van Pinksteren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Knife by Stephan van Pinksteren )
- Life and body separable, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 10, ramesh rai
- Beyond my Soul, John Siregar
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)