Stephan van Pinksteren
Living in a dream world,
Taking no prisoners,
Leaving everything behind,
Can it be any worse.
Wandering around in confusion,
Finding my way threw bare despair.
They left me behind all alone,
Can this be my punishment is this fair.
Figuring this out,
It is taking to long.
Where did I go,
What did I do wrong.
To depressed to figure out this madness,
I can only see black no light at hand.
Where is my salvation,
Help me get up because I can't.
I'm the darkness,
I'm the despair.
I can't control myself,
I don't really care
Why should they help me,
What's the point of life.
I know my own future,
And that is the knife,
Stephan van Pinksteren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Knife by Stephan van Pinksteren )
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher