Stephan van Pinksteren
Living in a dream world,
Taking no prisoners,
Leaving everything behind,
Can it be any worse.
Wandering around in confusion,
Finding my way threw bare despair.
They left me behind all alone,
Can this be my punishment is this fair.
Figuring this out,
It is taking to long.
Where did I go,
What did I do wrong.
To depressed to figure out this madness,
I can only see black no light at hand.
Where is my salvation,
Help me get up because I can't.
I'm the darkness,
I'm the despair.
I can't control myself,
I don't really care
Why should they help me,
What's the point of life.
I know my own future,
And that is the knife,
Stephan van Pinksteren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Knife by Stephan van Pinksteren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- cry me a creek, not a river, Mandolyn Davidson
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson