The Labyrinth of Beloved
She planted herself at the shore,
And antics of hand lashes, with,
Water, that cushioned underneath,
world of wants and more.
Threw waves of tulips to the earths,
And talked out the morning drops,
Enchantress white laugh!
May give hundred million births.
Saw her five shots long,
Locked me in time to still,
As the point on the Hill,
Singing a Melancholy song.
Like the Labyrinth soul,
Encased with glassed line,
Breathless to thine,
To the everstanding pole.
Staring and muted silence,
Broke ice, i played to her,
My guff of the grey fur,
My love sense.
She hardly pleased me, now,
And kept on singing the love,
Of herself to sow,
In me the thorns of love.
I rantled and pleaded again,
'O see thine Rose now',
Put the two airs of love,
Were two, like the rain.
'Do they ever come'?
Upto the destiny as one,
Stream shore near the moon,
And sing the ultimate hum.
As i planned to break the lens,
Of the labyrinth and talk love,
To her, was broken now
The sleep ended, thence.
Oh, i was found dead,
In my cushioned bed.
© Sajad Meer,2013
Sajad Meer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Labyrinth of Beloved by Sajad Meer )
- Light, Sadiqullah Khan
- Forever Peace, James coupland
- On a Certain Day, Sadiqullah Khan
- Loves Eternity, James coupland
- Loves Return, James coupland
- The Narrow Strip of Land, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Summertime, James coupland
- GIRL OF MY DREAMS., Changez Ndzai
- Answers Within, James coupland
- Our World, James coupland
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)