The land that time forgot
Imagine a land not far away, a land that times forgotten,
A land where people love to love and guns are made of cotton.
Imagine a land not far away, a land that everyone remembers,
A land where ALL the people rule, not parliamentary members.
Imagine a land not far away, one that absent from the war,
A land where we let nature rule, as she ruled before.
Imagine a land not far away, if I take you will you go?
A land where there’s no need to kill, the army’s just for show.
Imagine a land not far away, does it seems so hard to find?
A land where we can be like this, cant only be in my mind.
Paul Cornell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The land that time forgot by Paul Cornell )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash