The Land Where Souls Play.
An awakening to dawn mist on the water,
Flowing Spirit’s streams to God’s alter,
Purifying essence whistles through the trees,
Images of the sacred blowing in the breeze.
Flights of fancy from birds up high,
Feathers of many colors filtering through the sky,
Sun, moon and stars envelops Earth’s dome,
We’re all birds of a feather, finding our way home.
Spectacle of mesmerizing movements flashing in the mind,
Melting pots of humans, secrets hard to find,
Love all embracing whispers on the wind,
No physical presence, ecstasy from a light dimmed.
Gifts of joy enmeshed in music and dance,
Visualizing images filtering in a trance,
Warriors in a drumbeat at journeys end,
Back to the womb of creation enmeshed in a substance blend.
Wondrous dreams in the stillness of the dark,
Journey on uplifting voyages in paradise park,
Thunder and lightening points the way,
A prelude to the land where Soul’s play.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Land Where Souls Play. by Michael Levy )
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
- The Chameleon, Sir Toby
- A game of Love, Sir Toby
- As I would like to grow old (to my Mother), Gianfranco Aurilio
- The StrongMan's Lethal, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns