The Laser Edge
Laser technology - hope tiz
To turn it into weaponry
For low cost, high functioning biz
Of armed destruction globally.
Increasing kilowatts to kill
Whatever, at the speed of light,
Will just need mediocre skill
By humans to target the sight,
To optimize laser success.
Weather needs to cooperate.
Maybe do not attack unless
'Good forecast, ' weather folks do state.
Laser weapons - it's about time
To modernize warfare and crime.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Laser Edge by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal