The Last Battle Of Dignity and Honor
Tyranny and all cruel tyrants Will fall inevitably sooner or later Because all pretty people have made up Their minds to be or not to be, The battle of restoring all rights and all Hijacked thoughts of liberty has started Without any hesitation or any lateness, so People want their freedom to be today.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Battle Of Dignity and Honor by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal