The Last Little Piggy
Did you ever hear the full ending of the Three Little Pigs tale?
In the end...the last little piggy had to sue the builders
when the foundation of his brick house...did fail,
and on top of that...
He built a house without planning permission,
and could have faced a fine...or even gone to Jail.
To the council the little Pig made many trips,
each time the Big Bad Wolf... watching, whilst licking his big hairy lips.
'With brick'...the little pig was told...he could build his home in any town,
but in the country side...'your brick house...under regulations, it must be knocked down.'
'That is the rules of this land,
do you Little Piggy '...they asked...'understand? '
'But all my friends that have built with Straw,
are no longer here...they are no more,
built with Sticks... they have too been beaten,
now you want me to build like that... then surely I will be next to be eaten.
Told to take it down... that very day,
little piggy was sent on his way.
He knocked down his old house...leaving a pile of bricks,
and quickly made another... out of just straw and sticks.
That night the Big Bad Wolf made a toast,
to all his council friends...who come around for a party...and to have...a Little Piggy spit roast.
James Irwin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Little Piggy by James Irwin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI