The last moment
As I sit there to think of him.
It's sorrow now, everyone knows.
My teardrops are on my face.
My eyes are wet that I seek out new life.
Broken soul in my mind and my last moment
that I saw him behold me.
Suddently, he was gone.
Until then I hide my sadness sorrow
that I deeply hold my emotion down
and the last moment still exists in me.
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The last moment by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh