The last moment
As I sit there to think of him.
It's sorrow now, everyone knows.
My teardrops are on my face.
My eyes are wet that I seek out new life.
Broken soul in my mind and my last moment
that I saw him behold me.
Suddently, he was gone.
Until then I hide my sadness sorrow
that I deeply hold my emotion down
and the last moment still exists in me.
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The last moment by Natasa Tocuc )
- A passing stranger by Laura's house, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celebration of democracy, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Indictment Overturned, Kyle Schlicher
- The Composition of the Text, Adriano Spatola
- Watching A Dove, Kyle Schlicher
- Secret Last Year (A Calendar Twelve-tone.., Adriano Spatola
- Alamogordo 1945, Adriano Spatola
- Going Home, Kyle Schlicher
- The Abolition of Reality [Georges Seurat], Adriano Spatola
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)