The Last Move
The love I have on you would forever last,
no matter what we will never tear apart.
The pain and suffering will never last long,
as long as we both can just stay strong.
The love I have on you will never decrease,
no matter how much the temptation increase.
For now I’m forced to go away,
but the love I have on you will forever stay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Move by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom