The Last Rhyme
One day ends, the other starts;
Oh, how pretty it would have been,
If the unseen replies written
All upon the stars.
But, forget not!
Always search for a will.
Walk still, even there's a hill,
Somewhere beyond the visible
Things, (cause all of them perishes)
Find the place where YOUR joys in.
And seek not once, nor twice but for a life-time.
Cause you find out, for you, the only weapon you find,
For all decades, hidden beyond the very last rhyme.
Deniz Atay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Rhyme by Deniz Atay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI