The Law of Reciprocity
God's Law of reciprocity is part of Heaven's foundation.
It last through all duration,
It's part of the law of Creation.
It was created to get us through all situations.
Whatever, we give in this life comes back.
Without any slack,
We know we're on the right track.
When we tithe, God gives us back tenfold.
It's not always in gold.
It can be protecting us from a cold.
It can protect us from all, so I've been told.
When we pray, others pray.
Praying for our health!
Praying for our wealth!
Prayer is our stealth.
It's a miracle getting ready to happen.
You're tapping into the miracle fountain.
That can give you the faith to move any mountain.
It's the law of reciprocity.
When we open up our home to the homeless,
God brings a child, to the childless.
It's all part of the law of reciprocity.
If you give love,
You will get back love.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Law of Reciprocity by Patricia Kelley )
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)