John C. Sudds
The Leafless Tree
Life - the life of my company started with an idea, much like planting a
seed that began the life of a single tree.
The tree slowly develops and occasionally produces a leaf, while all alone
primarily still a leafless tree.
The tree continues to grow and produce more leafs, this is quite indicative
of individual growth the makings of a vibrant tree.
Braving both fall and winter the tree remained leafless; however, prosperity
occurred during the spring and summer overshadowing what was
obviously a false weakness.
Prosperity revealed itself through the production of countless more leafs,
nature's demonstration of talent and commerce, the spectacle of a
completely leafed tree.
(The Leafless Tree poem represents both hope and a positive outlook on the struggles of entrepreneurs; from their humble beginnings to their rising
success stories in ultimately inferring 'never to give up.')
(Originally created December 2002, Irving, Texas)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Leafless Tree by John C. Sudds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson