The Life Of A Crayon...
First off, I love being a crayon.
We come in all sorts of colors, shapes and sizes.
As a crayon we get to dance across paper,
And draw amazing pictures.
A bright blue clear sky,
Or a weeping willow tree, swaying in the breeze.
How about lush green field?
Or maybe, a beautiful sunset?
I can make your drawings come to life
Man, I love being a crayon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Life Of A Crayon... by Ashley Meyers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer
- Nobody Will Ever Read This, Jeff Gangwer
- Perspective, Hirotsugu Daba
- Please Don't Ask Me, 'How Are You? ', LUVinThe NOW
- "...so I can disappear", Jeff Gangwer
- Ted Bundy's Mine, Jeff Gangwer
- Not a drama, gajanan mishra
- Chain Verse: Believe in God, Dr John Celes
- 'Cold Sun', Quenten McClellan
- Foreign bird, gajanan mishra