A touching loving nervous meet
Hotelled with weird luxuries
We met and sparked via wires
Filled the ether with our quips
We were Chaos
we absorbed our words
and cried laughing in the night.
'we are right'
Money mocks us
Is your enemy.
Your tears coursed
wet, I love you's
and we have to now
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the lift by Millie Green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest
- Troubles, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Grumblers, Edgar Albert Guest
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..