The light can give you light during the darkness.
The light can give you hope in a situation.
The light can fill a room up, no matter how big.
The light can give confort to you and even others.
The light can give wormth when it is cold.
The light can make things clear to read.
The light can scare away the 'monsters'
The light can do so many diffrent thins for difrent people,
It who you use it the light is what counts.
Jennifer Ortiz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Light by Jennifer Ortiz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland