~The Little Death~
When the night goes down
lighting stars around,
And the moonlight glows
our drifting shadows flow.
Amidst the clearing wide
lost in midnight's sigh,
Feeling as it grows
the rush we've come to know.
Two still makes us one
love made won't come undone,
Will you take me there...
no feeling can compare.
(version 2 below)
When the light of night dims down
igniting fires within abound,
Casting moonlight towers glow
drifting out our shadows flow.
Amidst the clearing far and wide
lost in midnight's summer-sigh,
Feel lusts flower bloom within
the rush of us has reached its end...
Two can only equal one,
love for not, has come undone. (still working on this)
Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~The Little Death~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson