~The Little Death~
When the night goes down
lighting stars around,
And the moonlight glows
our drifting shadows flow.
Amidst the clearing wide
lost in midnight's sigh,
Feeling as it grows
the rush we've come to know.
Two still makes us one
love made won't come undone,
Will you take me there...
no feeling can compare.
(version 2 below)
When the light of night dims down
igniting fires within abound,
Casting moonlight towers glow
drifting out our shadows flow.
Amidst the clearing far and wide
lost in midnight's summer-sigh,
Feel lusts flower bloom within
the rush of us has reached its end...
Two can only equal one,
love for not, has come undone. (still working on this)
Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~The Little Death~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun )
- Something still present, Tadasha Tripathy
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra